Monday, October 10, 2011

Feeling so stress

:( Currently busying for school's final exam .. Just finished SPM trial exam, now another exam is waiting for me .. Sometimes I just feel like giving up, don't care about those exam and just do WHATEVER I like . But, you know, it's hard for me ..





Anyway , I will do these things when I'm tired of studying :)




Play with my iPhone ><




Whatsapp ~ find and chat with my Dear and friends for free when I feel bored while studying ..




Smurf village ~ plant plant plant and level up ^^



Ohh I love chips so much ~ you must try Kettle chips cause it's way too delicious !!




Go swimming at Sunway club to relax .. Enjoy the cool water




Dancing is so FUN ! Currently learning Latin and Ballroom.. And practicing for the coming performance *stay tuned . Planning to learn Hip-hop too .




Aha ! Snowflakes ! There's a shop in Kuchai Lama not far from my house, so will ask mummy to buy for me when she pass by there :)




Will grab a drink at Chatime too at IOI boulevard.. Grass jelly roasted milk tea is LOVED!




Read Mina magazine ~ and of course other magazines too ..


I have more to share but it's time to study.. Will be having two papers for tomorrow exam.
Good luck :)







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment