Saturday, November 26, 2011

I wanna help The Muppets save the Muppet Theater !!


OMG the Muppets are back ! But, they have a problem. The Muppets have to save their theater. I would also wanted to give a hand and help them. For me, I would organise a charity for them. I would ask my friends and family to watch their performace to support them too. The performance could be advertise by using Facebook. I would create an ' Event ' in FB and invite all my friends and hope they will attend the performance. The performance will be advertise in FB everyday till the performance day. I would also ask my friends and family to help me advertise the Muppets theater to their friends too so that more and more people would know about this.
The Muppets have to raise $10 million to save their theater is already hard for them, so I would help them to prepare for thier theater. I would help them prepare the things that they need, and call my friends to help them too. Maybe they could sell some cute Muppets plush toys during the theater to attract more kids to come and watch the performance.
Anyway, I would help them save their theater as fast as possible ! I hope they can have a memorable, unforgettable, amazing and wonderful performance. They should not give up.
Everyone would like to deserve a success, so do they. Why not giving a chance to them and help them?

Come on everyone !! It's time to help the Muppets !!
They are the BEST !      *love them so much









   * click here to watch the trailer.  you will fall in love with the adorable Muppets !!




No comments:

Post a Comment